TACHEOLAB is born out of the evolution of a twenty-yearlong vast professional experience in the building and urban design sector.
TACHEOLAB goal is to support big-sized engineering and architecture studios in the following areas: laser scanner surveys, BIM, geologic and hydro-geologic monitoring, cultural, architectural and landscape heritage enhancement, virtual tours and environments’reconstruction for touristic promotion of territories through multiple multimedia languages.
TACHAOLAB mission is to contribute to:
- a modern development of architectural and engineering design;
- the safeguard and enhancement of historic and architectural patrimony;
- the improvement of scientific knowledge and documentation for tourist market enhancement;
- the making of territorial analysis integrated systems, aimed at monitoring important geomorphological and extractive activities;
- the optimization of maintenance costs, management and control of industrial plants.