TACHEOLAB is born out of the evolution of a twenty-yearlong vast professional experience in the building and urban design sector.
THACHEOLAB goal is to support big-sized engineering and architecture studios in the following areas: laser scanner surveys, BIM, geologic and hydro-geologic monitoring, cultural, architectural and landscape heritage enhancement, virtual tours and environments’reconstruction for touristic promotion of territories through multiple multimedia languages.
Following its mission on the safeguard, enhancement and promotion of specific architectural, archaeological and geological excellences, it provides design and intervention services for the restoration and conservation of cultural assets in partnership with leader firms of the specific area of expertise.
Thanks to the partnership with highly experienced firms in the design and control of industrial plants, we also provide highly specialized BIM services and survey of existing industry pipelines for the “as-built” assessment, management and revamping.
TACHEOLAB supports Public Administrations in monitoring extractive industries by means of impartial exclusive and tested operative protocols.
TACHAOLAB mission is to contribute to:
– a modern development of architectural and engineering design;
– the safeguard and enhancement of historic and architectural patrimony;
– the improvement of scientific knowledge and documentation for tourist market enhancement;
– the making of territorial analysis integrated systems, aimed at monitoring important geomorphological and extractive activities;
– the optimization of maintenance costs, management and control of industrial plants.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +39 3474952230 |
Ezra Mats Goemans
Arch Paolo Pieri Nerli